TortAventura reserves the right to change or update the content of this website or to change the presentation method at any time and without notice.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the contact form. Please order as far in advance as possible, the agenda is fully booked quickly.
- TortAventura will try to respond as quickly as possible.
- For urgent orders, you can always inquire at TortAventura via WhatsApp, Facebook or by email about the possibilities.
- Please order wedding cakes at least 2 months in advance.
- After you have agreed to the quote, the date will be reserved for you and half of the total amount must be paid within 7 days. Your order is only final when TortAventura has received the deposit.
- If payment has not been made in time, TortAventura reserves the right to accept other orders. Your reservation will then be canceled.
- Cancellation is possible up to one week before the agreed delivery date. Any costs already incurred will be deducted from the deposit.
- If you cancel within one week before the delivery date, you are not entitled to a refund.
- You must notify any changes or changes in design or taste as soon as possible.
- All prices are, unless otherwise agreed or stated, excluding VAT, special packaging, transport, insurance, import duties, etc.
- TortAventura uses products such as: cocoa, milk protein, lactose, wheat, milk, soy, nuts, gluten and corn. TortAventura is not liable for any allergies and problems arising from this fact.
- TortAventura reserves the right to cancel, postpone or engage third parties in the event of illness, injury or compelling (private) circumstances. Of course TortAventura will inform you of this and try to find a suitable solution.
- Cakes can be collected in Geldrop (near Eindhoven). Transport is at your own risk when collecting the cake. TortAventura ensures that the order is stable, well packaged (where possible) and ready for transport.
- Wedding cakes can also be delivered for a fee. TortAventura is not liable for damage during or as a result of transport.
- TortAventura will always advise you on how to transport your cake. The general advice is: the floor of the car or (empty) trunk is the most stable place. On your lap, back seat or seat, the cake can be seriously damaged (eg collapse or shifting).
- TortAventura is not liable if you acted differently from the storage advice you have been given.
- If you have complaints about the delivered product, you must make this known within 24 hours and keep a part of the product. TortAventura will then assess your complaint and work on an appropriate solution. Complaints that are submitted later than 48 hours after collection/delivery cannot be processed.
- TortAventura is not liable for incorrect and/or incomplete provided information.